At Top of the Hill Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry, we love children, and it shows in every healthy, young smile that leaves our office. Our board-certified pediatric dentist, Dr. Abbey Sullivan Orozco, along with our friendly team, has advanced training in the unique needs of your little one’s smile.
- We do our very best to alleviate any fears or apprehension your child may have about going to the dentist, by being patient, kind, and entertaining.
- With a focus on prevention, we provide education on how to keep your child’s teeth in the best possible health, and teach your child the importance of good hygiene habits.
- We explain procedures in kid-friendly terms, and are here to answer any questions you may have about your child’s treatment plan.
Give your child a lifetime of oral health by starting early! Contact our office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Abbey today!
Orthodontics for Children and Adults
Orthodontics is a unique combination of art and science, and at Top of the Hill Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry, it's available for patients of all ages! Dr. Jacob Orozco, our specialist in orthodontics, has completed advanced specialty training to be able to create a smile that is both beautiful and functional for you or your child.
- The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that children should visit an orthodontist around age seven.
- Orthodontic treatment is a great way to boost your confidence, and makes keeping your teeth clean and healthy much easier.
- Orthodontics isn’t just for kids anymore! With Invisalign® clear aligners, you can improve your smile without sacrificing comfort, convenience, and aesthetics.