Book an Appointment
Send Us a Message
- Tour OurOffice Learn More
- Patient Forms Learn More
- Read OurTestimonials Learn More
- Our Location Learn More
Welcome to Top of The Hill — Dentistry for Children & Orthodontics for All Ages
At Top of the Hill Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry, we love children, and it shows in every healthy, young smile that leaves our office. Our board-certified pediatric dentist, Dr. Abbey Sullivan Orozco, along with our friendly team, has advanced training in the unique needs of your little one’s smile.
- We do our very best to alleviate any fears or apprehension your child may have about going to the dentist, by being patient, kind, and entertaining.
- With a focus on prevention, we provide education on how to keep your child’s teeth in the best possible health, and teach your child the importance of good hygiene habits.
- We explain procedures in kid-friendly terms, and are here to answer any questions you may have about your child’s treatment plan.
Give your child a lifetime of oral health by starting early! Contact our office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Abbey today!
Orthodontics for Children and Adults
Orthodontics is a unique combination of art and science, and at Top of the Hill Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry, it's available for patients of all ages! Dr. Jacob Orozco, our specialist in orthodontics, has completed advanced specialty training to be able to create a smile that is both beautiful and functional for you or your child.
- The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that children should visit an orthodontist around age seven.
- Orthodontic treatment is a great way to boost your confidence, and makes keeping your teeth clean and healthy much easier.
- Orthodontics isn’t just for kids anymore! With Invisalign® clear aligners, you can improve your smile without sacrificing comfort, convenience, and aesthetics.
If you’re interested in orthodontics, from traditional metal braces to Invisalign clear aligner treatment, contact our office to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Jake.